Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Showers... Free for the asking


It has been a cold and riany two weeks in Southern New England... and you, my friends, will benefit from the dreary weather.  Cold, wet and windy days lead to Spring Cleaning, and I have found some vintage treasures to share... just for the asking.

Stamps - who wants them?  I have several piles of cancelled stamps which I couldn't throw out after clearing out an aging uncle's home.  He saved stamps for years, and his collection was vast.  I have gleaned what I want, and now it is your turn...  some are still on the paper, but most have been soaked and pressed, ready to add to your latest collage.  Dates range from 1930-1980.

Leave a note in the comments with your email, and I'll happily send them to you... while supplies last.

*The stamps have all flown out of my nest...  try again next time!  Check the blog occasionally because I plan on emptying another bin soon...

4 comments:

Dotti said...

I would love to have some of those vintage stamps...have been using them in my fiber collage and am running short.

dottididit(at)gmail(dot)com

Cate Rose said...

I'd love some, as well!
connierose0218(at)att(dot)net

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

I would love to have some stamps...used to collect them as a child. doing alot of mixed media now so stamps COULD be the ticket THANKS...bytw your work is awesome..wondering WHERE my copy of QA is now...

m c m hunt @ w c t e l. n e t

Unknown said...

If there are any left, I too would love to have some of the vintage stamps. : )

Amy

aaamybroadhead@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails