Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow

View from the back door

Shoveling a path to the bird feeder

This is what nearly two feet of snow looks like...
We are still digging out from the monster storm that kept most of CT children home from school for two days, and most CT parents shoveling the entire time!  I did have some help from my oldest, Noah, who just returned to UCONN today.  The birds were hungry and had emptied the feeder the afternoon before the storm, so Noah agreed to shovel the path so I could feed my feathered friends.  What a good boy...

Two feet of snow also translates into no work in the studio, but I'll make up for it next week!

1 comment:

Merete said...

Wauw ... what a lot of snow.
Ours is almost gone... lovely ;0)
Thanks for the christmas card...

Related Posts with Thumbnails