Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Pose: Cardinal on a Fence

This male cardinal is perched on a picket fence.  I feel a lot like him these days.  Decisions are almost impossible.  Tasks that are rather important are left to the last minute, or completely undone.  I almost missed the deadline for my taxes last week!

Have you ever been "on the fence"?  I am indecisive about so many things lately.  One of them is my blog header.  Right now I have this great photo of a nest and books...

For ages, my first "Barking Cloth Quilt"Dog Days of Summer  was the header...


Over the past month, I had used one of my Chroma Bars series, Red...



In a rare moment of criticism, my husband suggested I remove "that red thing" and put back his favorite picture of the nest.  What do you think?  I'd really like to hear the opinions of my readers...  The poll appears at the top of this post...  Let your opinions be known!

2 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

But I'm thinking Amazing Grace this time.

Pat Bishop said...

I like the red thing and the nest composition. What do you feel represents you the best?

Related Posts with Thumbnails