Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet the Artists

Nearly 200 art lovers attended the opening of Fusion: 3 Artists, 3 Media last Thursday at Chroma Gallery, in Guilford. Thank you all for your support! Barbara, Carol and I enjoyed the postitive feedback and wonderful outpouring of support from our active art community on the Connecticut Shoreline. Many members, old and new, of the Shoreline Arts Trail stopped in for a glass of wine and a chance to hear first hand from the artists about these new works. The show will be hanging for two months, so if you missed the opening, you still have time to see the show.
More photos of individual pieces will be posted weekly, so check back for updates.

3 comments:

Linda Zimmerman said...

It is a wonderful exhibit, I encourage everyone who is able to stop by Chroma in Guilford, CT!!

Anonymous said...

I had to miss the opening, which I hear was great, but went ot Chroma the next day. It's a wonderful exhibit. Your quilts look great there.

Anonymous said...

Great exhibit... I have to start coming to some of these :-) By the way, YES, birds on my blog are a challenge! I think the original dove would make a great quilt, and what do you think of the blue bunting! Please do :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails