Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring


I feel like that old nursery rhyme should be my mantra these days... I want to go to bed with a bucket on my head and not get up (until 9 or 10) in the morning... My "to do" list is now longer than my grocery list, and that is saying something! Sisters in Cloth, my art quilt group, has three shows next month in CT galleries. I just received a commission for 28 birds which I would like to have done by the end of December, and am negotiating a commission on a family album quilt which needs to be done in 6 weeks. Let's not get into the fact that my Journal Quilt is non existant, and I have another piece due in 2 weeks as well. What am I doing at 9:30 at night writing a blog entry, then? Just floating down DeNial... Here's a detail from "Blue Water" which I made for a lovely woman in Nantucket last year to give to her man. Two red spots floating on the water - wouldn't i like to be there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what I can see of this piece. Do you have a photo fo the whole thing?

Anonymous said...

Love what I can see of this piece. Do you have a photo fo the whole thing?

Vivika said...

Katy-
This is proof that you need to back up your photos... my son crashed my primary work computer last week, and I have no large picture until I can recover my data... alas...

Related Posts with Thumbnails