Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Open Studio Time



Fragment #1:  Detail
Creating.  Framing.  Packaging.  Preparing...

                    The last few weeks have been very busy getting ready for my annual Open Studio event.  I am so lucky to be part of a wonderful group of 37 artists on the Connecticut shoreline who band together for this fabulous weekend of fine art and high craft.  Last year our efforts were highlighted in the New York Times weekend section, the Hartford Courant, New Haven Register and Connecticut magazine.  This year we have expanded our reach to include billboards and even more mass marketing.  So join me at the Guilford Art Center on November 20 & 21 to celebrate the start of the holiday season and to see some wonderful art!
Fragment #1:  8x10"
framed to 14x 18"



In anticipation of my Open Studio next weekend,  I'll be highlighting some of my new offerings over the next several days.  Here's the first:  A new series I call "Framed Fragments"...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails